Sunday, October 19, 2008

adonné au crépuscule

It's official,

I'm addicted to twilight, I am almost finish with the first book and I only started reading it like 2 days ago. I just recently got the book because when I went to atlantic city they had a really good cheap bookstore, so I decided to buy books. Next time I go there I will buy loads and loads of books. I really like reading, you can ask anybody that. 

Anyways, I went to Vanie's 18th birthday party yesterday. I left the house at 10 am and came home at 12 midnight. The party didn't start til' 6 ended at 10. So the group decided to go bowling. I like bowling, :D . 

Today, she picked me up with angie to you know. Hahaha. 

PLAN :
  • church
  • homework
  • read . read. read . read
  • organize stuff for tomorrow
  • start laundry
takecare
keyshamarie

No comments: