Wednesday, October 15, 2008

dos im

I'm back ! From Atlantic City! I love it there, especially their shopping. Amazing ! Well I didn't buy as much.

List of what I bought :
Mac Eyeshadow - Expresso, Parfait Amour, Tilt, Swimming and Swish
Mac Brush Cleaner
Mac Studio Fix - NC40
2 Coach Wrist Bags - Gold and a Black one
2 Coach Phone Charms
Books : Twilight & TTYL
Pac Sun : 6 bead bracelets

See not much. Btw. I got my new phone it's a purple W490 t-mobile sent me a new one so I decided to just use that one. Since it's smaller. I'm going to buy a new case for it. 

Anyways, I didn't go to school today because everyone is taking the PSATs and they said I was too late to pass in my letter. Oh well, So I decided to stay home and follow up on some other things than just stay at school alone. 

Lip piercing update ! It's not swollen anymore and the inside looks normal but it's still kinda pink-ish. But I searched it online and they said it's normal. It's going to fully heal in 6 weeks. Today is officially the 1st week I have it ! After 6 weeks i'm going to switch it to a stud. I'm not sure yet. 

takecare
keysha-marie

No comments: