Friday, October 10, 2008

perforation de lèvre & emballage

So I know I haven't been posting for 2 days now I think. I got my lip pierced ! I just missed my lip piercing from earlier this year so I just got it. I got it on wednesday and it's now friday. I was surprised that it didn't swell, it did but just a little bit. Now the swelling is gone. Anyways, I have to pack today, because we're going to atlantic city tomorrow til' monday. We have to leave the house by 7:30 or something. I'm so tired right now, I didn't even pack yet. Oh I got my purple cellphone replacement today. That makes me happy. But it's just going to be my back-up phone. I have to charge my ipods, my ds, my cellphone and back-up cellphone. I have to pack shoes, clothes, my makeup and etc. Packing is so crazy. I pack a lot though. Hahaha. Anyways i'm good for today.

takecare
keyshamarie

No comments: